Forging Healthy Connections
FUNovision is a unique service designed to unite physical education program providers, schools and parents to instil healthy lifestyle practices in the lives of children. Research shows that early parental participation impacts positively on their child’s academic, social, and emotional well being. Often there is limited lines of communication, such as a small homework assignment, between school and home. The physical fitness component may be a complete afterthought in early learning centers. Enrichment program providers have even less parental communication than classroom teachers. FUNovision connects all involved in the child’s physical fitness with fun interactive activities and consistent messaging that benefits healthy physical development.
Our mission is to provide children lifelong healthy habits by uniting community.
Who benefits from FUNovision?
FUNovision takes great pride and responsibility in directly impacting four different clients through our product:
- Children’s Physical Fitness Program Providers – we provide a unique service whereas we provide the equipment, training, and technology to capture your mobile-based program on video and share this with parents through a secure web portal. We also provide our Provider Partners with co-branded digital and print copies of Weekly Healthy Snack Recipes and Exercises.
- Children – by giving parents the ability to view and enjoy their children’s physical fitness programs, we help to open up fitness and healthy habits dialogue within the home. Parents are also provided weekly digital Healthy Snack Recipes and Exercises to perform with their children at home.
- Teachers – we provide at teachers with a print version of weekly Healthy Snack Recipes and Exercises which they can incorporate into their curriculum. Our unique web portal may also serve as a message board for teachers attempting to communicate periodic messages to parents.
- Parents – we provide parents with the unique ability to view extracurricular activities which their children are enrolled in, as well as weekly Healthy Snack Recipes and Exercises which they can perform at home with their children.
The ingredients in our Recipe
- Children’s Physical Fitness Program Providers receive equipment, training, and technology to capture your mobile-based program on video
- Children’s Physical Fitness Program Providers receive co-branded digital home exercises and creative and healthy recipes
- Children’s Physical Fitness Program Providers receive consulting and support designed to enhance your program marketing, sales, and quality
- Teachers receive weekly exercises and creative and healthy recipes manual
- School Administration has the ability to post important messages on our partner viewing portals
- Parent access to weekly class video recordings
- Parent access to weekly at home exercises and creative and healthy recipes
- Parent access to weekly healthy and creative at home recipes
- Information on local events and activities
- Promotions from local, like-minded community organizations